23/05/2013

Men KOd By Toilet Fumes

Another headline that caught my eye tells of "Men Overcome by 'Dangerous' Toilet Fumes". Let's be honest, we've all had that. And I don't just mean from something you ate. Forget to flush after you've put bleach down, go for gold and you can make chlorine gas. That's either real science or something I dreamed once. Either way, it's a worry.

The two men were taken to hospital and their building evacuated. Wow. Talk about, "I'd give it a minute if I were you." I've cleared a room before, but never a building.

The men, believed to be in their 60s, suffered breathing difficulties after sulphuric acid had been mixed with toilet clearer in the bowl, creating a dangerous gas.

Forget the gas, why were they pouring H2SO4 down the lav? How bad were the skids that a di-basic acid was needed? So many questions in this story, none of which I want answered.

It ends OK though. The East of England Ambulance Service said the men were treated and stabilised before being taken to Southend Hospital. And hopefully prescribed some fibre.

>Read the source story
Share:

Get the FREE SomeNews email






"Today's Some News email is hilarious... Subscribe if you haven't yet! Top stuff" 

Twitter

LIVE SHOWS

The SomeNews Live Show
See where the SomeNews Live Show will be next.

Contact

Written/edited by Mr Steve N Allen
If you need to get in touch email info@somenews.co.uk, call 07510334318 or Skype SomeNews.co.uk. See the About SomeNews page for more info.

Followers

Blog Archive